FY 2020 Call for Proposals
New/Important this year:
On page 8 of the updated request for proposals under Future Goals, the PI should provide a clear statement describing the future leveraging of funds.
Hatch Projects (individual investigator, multidisciplinary, and multistate)
McIntire-Stennis Projects (individual investigator, multidisciplinary, and multistate)
Funding Period: FY 2020 (October 1, 2019- September 30, 2020)
Submission Deadline: Friday, September 7, 2018, by 4:30 p.m.
Submit proposals to CALS WAES via WISPER. Requests for deadline extensions will not be granted.
- Proposals received after 4:30pm on September 7, 2018 will not be considered.
- Proposals must be submitted via the WISPER system.
- Proposals must include all approvals (Chair/Administrator/Co-PIs) in order to be considered.
- Attachments to the WISPER record must include budget worksheet, as well as a full proposal.
NOTE: The budget worksheet now includes a timeline component. This additional tab in the budget worksheet document must be completed in order for proposals to be considered.
- Document type selected must be “Hatch”
- Proposals must be routed to Casey Hillmer.
Review Schedule: October-November 2018
Funding Decisions Announced: December 2018 – January 2019
- FY20 Call for Proposals (full call document)
- Proposal Cover Page & Worksheets for Project Budgets (MS Excel spreadsheet)
See the Budget Worksheet Guide for additional information on completing this document.
If you are using a Mac – once changes have been made to the Excel spreadsheet, save it as an MS Excel Workbook (File > Save As > MS Excel Workbook)