FY 2022 Call for Proposals
Hatch Projects (individual investigator, multidisciplinary, and multistate)
McIntire-Stennis Projects (individual investigator and multidisciplinary)
Funding Period: FY 2022 (October 1, 2021 – September 30, 2022)
Submission Deadline: Monday, September 14, 2020, by 4:30 p.m.
Submit proposals to CALS WAES via WISPER. Requests for deadline extensions will not be granted.
- Proposals received after 4:30pm on September 14, 2020 will not be considered.
- Proposals must be submitted via the WISPER system.
- Proposals must include all approvals (Chair/Administrator/Co-PIs) in order to be considered.
- Attachments to the WISPER record must include budget worksheet, as well as a full proposal.
NOTE: The budget worksheet now includes a timeline component. This additional tab in the budget worksheet document must be completed in order for proposals to be considered.
- Document type selected must be “Hatch”
- Proposals must be routed to Casey Hillmer.
- FY22 Call for Proposals (full call document)
- Proposal Cover Page & Worksheets for Project Budgets (MS Excel spreadsheet)
See the Budget Worksheet Guide for additional information on completing this document.
If you are using a Mac – once changes have been made to the Excel spreadsheet, save it as an MS Excel Workbook (File > Save As > MS Excel Workbook)
For Additional Information/Assistance:
Casey Hillmer at (608) 262-2397, firstname.lastname@example.org
Angie Seitler at (608) 261-1432, email@example.com